Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blast from the Past

Day 10 of my blogging challenge is supposed to be a picture taken of me over 10 years ago. I don't have a scanner, and even if I did I wouldn't know how to work it, so I took pictures of some old pictures. Yeah, I'm that high tech. I couldn't pick just one so here are a couple for you to point and laugh at :)



I was 2 or 3 years old in this picture. See how blonde I used to be??



Look at that rockin hair!



Go Utes!!



I should probably be embarrassed by this picture, but instead I am proud of my tan. And, I love my animals!



These are my best friends from elementary school. Jill, Molly, and Elise.



Some of my best friends from Junior High. Camie, Brittany, and Cara



My best friend from high school, Kimi. This was taken at the warped tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment