Thursday, August 19, 2010

CATastrophe

Has anyone ever noticed that a cat's favorite place to be is right where you are trying to walk? I am convinced that my roommate's cat likes to be stepped on. Good thing she is cute...that is all I'm going to say.

In other news, I still haven't heard from a certain radio station about the 30 Seconds to Mars meet n greet. I emailed them two weeks ago. I might have to get bitchy, or hire one of my bitchy friends to pretend they are me:) I'm sad, because this certain radio station is pretty much the only one I can stand to listen to, and they are slowly but surely moving up on my shit list.

I called to cancel my car insurance today because I got a cheaper rate somewhere else, and the guy asked for my last name. I told him and he said, "ok I'll get that canceled for you" and hung up. Umm...doesn't he need to know my first name? And shouldn't I get a refund for part of it? I'm so confused. I think I'm going to call after hours and leave a message so I don't have to talk to him again. It makes me feel a-w-k-w-a-r-d!

No comments:

Post a Comment