Sunday, August 8, 2010

Movies that move me :)

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE movies that make me cry. I know, I'm weird. But I just love movies and music that touch my soul. ( Jenny hates that saying...which means I need to use it more often! haha! ) Anyways, I was thinking about a few movies like this that I wanted to share. I would totally recommend any of them if you need a good cry :)
(500) Days of Summer
Sweet November
A Walk to Remember
Braveheart
Ghost
Reign Over Me
Riding in Cars with Boys
American History X
My Sister's Keeper
If you decide to watch any of these, let me know. I like movie talks:) It's just a small list, but each of them is touching in some way. Maybe another time I'll share some of my favorite comedies.
Now I am off to watch "I Survived" on TV, which means I will be too freaked out to sleep tonight. I never learn....

No comments:

Post a Comment