Monday, August 9, 2010

I can feel the beating of our hearts....


So...as many of you know, my one true love is Jared Leto. *heart flutter* One of my favorite bands is 30 Seconds to Mars, and he is the lead singer. My friends tried to win me some meet and greet passes to his concert for my graduation gift, but it didn't work out. They technically won, and they are AMAZING friends for trying so hard. However, we totally got screwed over and nobody ended up getting the prize. They just announced a tour date for September and I am going to try my hardest to get a meet and greet pass. Luckily, I have a radio DJ on my side, I'm just hoping he follows through with his promise. I am so excited! I really wanted to get a picture with the band last time. I talked about it for weeks leading up to the concert. I admit, I am obsessed. I have been to several of their concerts, and at each and every one of them they stay after and sign cd's for anyone who wants theirs signed. Of course, my luck being what it is, they decided not to do a signing after this concert. Sad, sad day for me. I even tried to bribe the security guards and told them that it was my college graduation and that's all I wanted in the world. No luck. So I HAVE to get it this time, I just have to! I'm on a mission friends...wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment