Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 3!

Day 3 of my 30 days of blogging challenge is supposed to be my favorite television program. Now, I don't know if you've noticed, but I have a hard time picking just one favorite of almost anything! There are just too many choices!! People tease me all the time about my taste in television, and I have learned to accept it. I LOVE trashy television. The more drama, the better. My favorite show is probably Project Runway, which I wouldn't say is trashy but I still love it! The best season ever was Season 2...and I totally think Santino should have won. I also really like The Real World, and the Challenges on MTV. I find them quite entertaining, although the show has gone downhill ever since the Las Vegas season. It's not on anymore, but I really love My So Called Life. Jared Leto was in it :) I just finished watching all the seasons of Lost, and I thought it was a really good show. I also like true crime TV, even though I totally get freaked out by it! I love Sex and the City, Degrassi, and the Real Housewives shows, especially New Jersey. The trashiest one on my list, however, is The Bad Girls Club. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment