Monday, January 17, 2011

Two Days in a Row

Can you believe it? I'm posting for the second day in a row? I'm rockin my new years resolutions! haha Ok so day 2 of my 30 days of blogging is supposed to be my favorite movie. I already wrote a blog about my favorite movies, so I'll spare you the huge list that I made for my favorite songs:) Hands down, my favorite movie of all time is Pretty in Pink. I love 80's movies, and I think that John Hughes is my kindred spirit of directors! Here is one of my favorite scenes from the movie.



A very, very close second when it comes to my favorite movies, is Dirty Dancing. I love it! I totally had a crush on Patrick Swayze because of this movie. He will always be Johnny Castle to me. I would post a video, but I can't find any that will work! Besides, everyone has to have seen Dirty Dancing, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment