Sunday, January 23, 2011

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

My blog topic today is supposed to be 20 of my Favorite things. Don't worry...I'm not going to do my usual and give you a list of 2000 things instead:)

1. Music, especially concerts
2. Burts Bees peppermint chapstick
3. Animals
4. Traveling
5. Butterflies in my stomach
6. Family...especially my niece and nephews:)
7. Good friends
8. Black Raspberry Vanilla lotion from Bath and Body Works
9. Salon shampoo and conditioner
10.Pepsi...although I am trying to break this habit
11.Movies
12.Reality television
13.New socks
14.Memories
15.Photographs
16.Cafe Rio...trying to break this habit too!
17.Psychology
18.Old Navy's yoga pants
19.Spending money after I pay my bills!
20.Jared Leto...Come on, you shoulda known I would put him on here :)

1 comment: