Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 4!

Day 4 is supposed to be my favorite book. Hands down, the whole Harry Potter series. Specifically, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. These books are magical! I love them. They made me laugh, they made me cry, and I fell in love with the characters. They have so much depth to them. My favorite character is Snape. If you haven't read these books and plan on it, STOP READING NOW because I might ruin them for you! Snape will always hold a special place in my heart, because of his loyalty, and how he gave up so much for other people. He never got recognition, and everyone thought he was on the dark side. I just love him, I always believed in him! haha...see I told you I love these books! I decided I'm a mix between Hermione and Hagrid. My friends tease me that I'm like a mom, always reminding them of things and sometimes a little bossy, like Hermione. And I have always had a soft spot for animals, just like Hagrid.

I also like these trashy novels written by VC Andrews. Don't judge me! They are pretty entertaining. I won't lie, I'm also a Twilight fan. Other than that, I really like non-fiction books of any sort. I like reading about real life people, real life struggles, and real life happiness. I saw a list one time that was supposed to be the top 100 books you should read before you die...or something along those lines. I have read a few of them, and decided to make it a goal of mine to read ALL of them. The first one I tried was Jane Eyre. I read about a third of it, and I just couldnt take anymore, I had a really hard time staying with it! I think I'm going to try again though, we'll see. I might start with a different book this time:) I seem to have a lot of extra time on my hands these days, so if you have a favorite book you would like to recommend, I am taking suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment